Friday, November 03, 2006

Check out the new duds...

There are still a few knit-picky things I have to take care of, but overall, I'm pretty happy with it.

****

Of course I had to take one last look before I went into bed - 45 minutes later and I've tried to change it about 3 times but I can't get it to work the way I want it to. I'll tell you what the biggest sticking point is - limiting myself to 800 pixels! If I had a full 1000 pixels to work with, I'd be so happy. My columns would be nicely spaced, I could have that little bit of background graphic showing, and I could have a clean layout without it feeling crowded. Right now it's getting to the point of saving my sanity or preventing those people with the resolution set to 800x600 from having to scroll over.

I have to go to bed and leave it alone for now. 'Night all....

grumble, grumble, grumble

****

I have taken the plunge and decided to go with 850px so my 3 column layout is a bit less crownded. I have to get out of the house because I know I'm going to obsess about it nonstop.