Thursday, June 21, 2007

Short and sweet...

  • Saw a full-page ad for American Apparell in the Philadelphia Weekly featuring their "Tank Thong" which basically was and excuse to picture this woman's ass.

  • Read over some pregnancy books at Borders and man am I happy that I know as much as I do about pregnancy and childbirth. One of the books said that VBAC was incredibly risky (which is why they are rightly discouraged) and a repeat elective cesarian was considerably safer for mom and baby. Of course Henci Goer was nowhere to be found

  • Have an appointment with my OB on Monday and some very mixed feelings. I am going with him in the begining because I know I won't get any flack from him about my size. In a perfect world, I'd be having a homebirth and maybe even a UC, but there is no money for a homebirth and both options are so far out of my husband's comfort zone as to be in a separate dimension. More thoughts on this in the future.

  • Michael is off from school for the next two weeks and I am so looking forward to being able to hang out with him. I haven't been the best of moms recently and I really want to use this vacation as an opportunity to reconnect with him.


I can hear John laughing at the Daily Show downstairs, so that's all for tonight folks!