Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Wish we had a camera moment...

S came over with her baby this afternoon and we got to just hang out in the AC and chat while I held the baby and Michael napped upstairs. After Michael woke, S started to get really tired so she dozed on the couch while I held F. Michael was typical - every time F made a sound, he whined too. At one point I had F balanced in one arm and Michael perched on my knee with my other arm around him, caressing both of the and loving it - definitely good practice for February. The sweetest thing was when S was nursing. Michael asked lots of questions about what the baby was doing and then came over to me and tried to latch on to my chest. It was a little bittersweet, having to tell him that mommy has no milk right now, but I am looking forward to being able to give him some milk when the new baby comes.