Wednesday, February 06, 2008

On the fly

Alexander is stirring, so I need to make this fast...

  • made it out of the house to the LLL meeting yesterday morning. Realize that I have to have everything laid out the night before and I need to be fully dressed before John leaves the house. Mr. Man does not like to be out of arms most of the time and goes from calm to screaming in nothing flat.

  • The above in regards to planning applies to food as well - I need to get snacks laid out the night before so I'm not going crazy trying to get myself and Michael something to eat while Alexander is rooting.

  • This is only your second day solo and the baby is just two weeks old - you'll get the hang of it.

  • Yay for pouches! I found the one I made a while back for Michael and it's so nice to have something that I can just pop Alex into without any fussing.


Off to make us some dinner before Alex wakes. I'll post some pics tomorrow.