Sunday, February 03, 2008

Out and about

I just got back from Trader Joe's and it was wonderful. Alexander slept peacefully in the sling while I got to take my time shopping without worrying about the person who was giving me a ride home. The incision pain is almost nil at this point and I'm hoping a visit to the chiro tomorrow will take care of my right SI joint.

After this morning I have no fears about being able to make it to the La Leche League meeting on Tuesday morning. God, it's so nice to be able to walk again.

Alexander seems to be falling into a nice eating routine - he's up about every 2-3 hours at night and I can get him fed and both of us back in bed after about 30 minutes. Day time is a bit more tricky, but I'm hoping it won't take too long to find something that works for all of us.

I'm off to heat up something for lunch and feed Mr. Man. TTFN!