Friday, June 23, 2006

What a day...

I woke up to my period this morning, and it'wasn't one of those, "Ahem, you may want to think about some tylenol and a panty liner," but a, "Well HOWDY! You're gonna need some narcotics and a beach towel," kind of moments. The hangover wasn't bad, probably because my body was still metabolizing the vodka. After a very slow start, I met up with my girlfriend and her son and it turned into a wonderful day. I got new and much needed shoes and Michael was a dream. The hour we spent at the playground was mostly spent sitting on a bench in the shade while the kids played. I got a bit nervous when he was on the jungle gym, but he did wonderfully. He also went down for bed tonight in about 15 minutes which is such a nice change from the hour plus of settling we've been having. Well, I'm off to steam clean the carpet - happy weekend all!