Tuesday, February 13, 2007

It's been a day

...and I'm in too strange of a mood to bother much with any real punctuation and form (up yours, Strunk and White).

Decided that I wanted to make myself some legwarmers. Saw a pattern posted on one of my message boards, treated myself to two balls of Noro Kureon for my birthday, and got to work. Whoever wrote this pattern must have been smoking crack because there is no way that you can get a pair of legwarmers as the pattern is written out of 100g of yarn. I am more than a little pissed because the store I bought the yarn in is the basement LYS which means I can only go without Michael which means I can't go for some time. I'm going to stop at the other LYS tomorrown to see if they have the same dye lot - wish me luck.

Verizon's (I so want to call them Bell) central computer hiccuped this morning and I was without phone service (and more importantly internet) for the better part of the day.

Michael refused to nap today. Strung-out mom and over-tired toddler do not a good mix make.

I really, really, REALLY want a cigarette right now.

Flipping weather can't decide what it wants to be and when it does it seems to settle on wind-chills in the teens. I love the cold but I can't drag Michael out in the stroller in 20mph winds.

I just feel tense and bizarre. There are many things to write about but I just don't have the attention-span necessary to turn them into corherent blog entries, not that I claim that this gem is in anyway coherent.

I have to check my potroast.