Friday, February 16, 2007

Mwahhahaha....

I'm going for it again folks. I just worked out the final kinks in a pattern that I am planning on submitting to Knitty. I think it's super cool (but I am of course biased). I just have to get the models knocked out so I can have as much time as possible to get good photos, which I am sure was the downfall of my previous submission.

On other knitting fronts, I was able to get to the basement LYS this afternoon to pick up another two balls of Noro to finish my legwarmers. Talk about frustration - I spent a good fifteen minutes in that store removing balls of Noro from wire bookcases to find the color I needed. Thankfully I got the last two balls they had so I'm going to try and knock them out tonight so I can wear them tomorrow. The husband and I are having a date day to celebrate my birthday and Valentine's day - shopping and dinner at a fondue restaurant. Of course he will have to suffer through the yarn shop, but I'll find ways to make it up to him, say no more...

Off to make dinner, 'night all!