Saturday, January 27, 2007

I made the switch...

...and no, I haven't gotten around to changing the banner graphic so "sequitur" is spelled correctly.

It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Granted, I'm sure my code looks like crap - the fact that my variable list and CSS elements are all willy-nilly is grating a bit but for some reason Blogger does not like files that have been saved in Dreamweaver so it will be a bit before I clean up the code.

Blogger does have a handy feature that allows you to past HTML into a pop-up window so I could get all of those handy-dandy things like the buttons and such. It does all of the hard work for you and you can change it without having to edit the template code directly which is a nice feature. I also found a really cool link to Knitticisms with instructions on how to make your own progress bars. I don't know what possesed me to put Michael's sweater on there considering I haven't touched it in well over month, but there it is in all of my knitting ADD glory.

Now I just have to design the actual skin now that I've converted everything.

Oh, and this is the start of day 11 without cigarettes. When the counter in the sidebar reaches 0, I get to order my interchangeable needles - YAY!