Thursday, January 18, 2007

Truncated

For whatever reason I am completely exhausted, so you get the very short list of what's doing...


  • Just finished my third (and final) scarf for the Red Scarf Project - check out the button on the side for more details.

  • I'm am ready to turn the heel of my first sock in the Great Adirondak Silky Sock yarn. Man it takes forever - size 1 needles and huge feet do not a quick sock make.

  • I'm a bit miffed that I just found out the LYS near John's work has a frequent buyers card - after I've dropped close to $100 there in the past few months

  • I've started a new project and in 28 days I'll be able to order my KnitPicks interchangeable set - yay!


I think I'm going to have that glass of merlot I've been threatening to drink and then go to bed.