Friday, March 23, 2007

And the needles are flying...

I have tons of ends to weave in and only a few hours to do them in. Actually, I have 1.5 nursing pads, an applied I-cord and more buttons than you can shake a stick at. I updated the "On the Needles" stat bar to say 75% since I feel that I am not done with it yet, even though John says I'm bordering on doing too much. That's it, S - every time I see you in the next few weeks, you are going to find a knitted item secreted somewhere on your person after I leave.

I am insane (this goes without saying), but she is my best friend who is pregant with her first and I love her more that words can say.

I'll post pics on Saturday and there will also be two new pattern downloads for Knitty Keen sometime this week.

After I have this mostly out of my system, I'll be doing so dyeing too. With a bit of luck, I'll have the Etsy store stocked by April 2nd.

Off to weave in ends....