Wednesday, March 14, 2007

There is nothing quite as aggravating...

...as really wanting to read a specific book, knowing that you have a copy of said book and being unable to find it. I've looked everywhere my books are stashed around the house and I cannot find my copy of Enchanted April. I went to see a stage production of it tonight with my mom and really wanted to read the book so I could contrast and compare. Of course I had a cup of regular coffee on my way home so I am in no way ready for bed. I may just have to tear apart the house to find this book, I can't wait 'til tomorrow.

It's funny, John and I have been married for almost eight years and my books have never merged fully with his. His books are for the most part in strict alphabetical order while mine are squirreled away in strange places. I did find some interesting titles, but alas nothing that will fit the bill. Oh, for a 24-hour book store.

I'm off to look downstairs some more.