Friday, March 09, 2007

I don't even know where to begin...

Michael poured watered-down orange juice on our new laptop.

The day did get a bit better but now I have to try and fix some things and I really don't know how. I just know that I seem to make things worse every time I try.

At least I have the haircut to look forward to tomorrow. My sister M is going to watch Michael at my mom's while she and I get our hair done (it's my birthday present from her). Yes, I am getting it chopped. I've had long hair for almost two years now and it's time for a change. Besides, it will remove most of the part that's dyed so I'll just have salt and pepper which will take the Loreal version of Manic Panic much better (well it will look cooler, gray is terrible at absorbing color). Damn, just remembered that I should probably start to buy real Manic Panic if I'm going to keep this look up since I'm pretty sure Nestle owns Loreal now.

I'm going to have some Irish cream in my coffee (or more likely some coffee with my Irish Cream) and go to bed.

I miss cigarettes right now.