Friday, January 04, 2008

Getting there...

This is probably the most active I've been all week. I went over the birth plan with my OB and all seems to be well - thankfully the SOP at the hospital I'll be delivering at is pretty liberal so my requests aren't that far outside the norm. I sent out the tentative schedule for the Bean's birth week to friends and family and I just finished setting up a special blog for everyone to use to communicate. I'm planning on doing some decluttering tomorrow morning in preparation for K to drop off the pack'n'play I'm going to be borrowing for the Bean to sleep in. I'm *almost* done the knitting for my DDC swap and come hell or high water I plan on blocking things tomorrow night so they can be mailed on Monday. I am so embarrassed to admit that it's taken me so long (it's almost two weeks late) but I haven't even touched my own work let alone something for someone else. All I can hope is that she'll understand and the extra stuff I'm adding in will make up for my extreme tardiness.

Lastly - thank you to all of my friends and family who have repeatedly told me not to worry about the fact that their Christmas presents are still in the planning stages (although I did ball the yarn for S's). I will eventually believe that it's OK.

Michael has what I have now and it's not fun. I really have to stop this whole cup-sharing thing because we've been trading way too many illnesses this past year. Here's hoping he'll be back to his usual self soon.

I'm off to bed all...'night!