Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Happy Birthday to me...

Nothing says birthday like making a big breakfast for your husband and child ;)

Since the coffers are almost bare, we're putting the real celebration off until Friday. John has told me that I will be very surprised. I did get a few phone calls from friends this morning (thaks guys!) and one of my sisters is coming over tonight, so that's something to look forward to.

***Update***
I have the best sister in the world! Anne showed up with flowers, a six pack of hard cider, money and pizza. Since it was just us eating, I actually got to have the pizza that I wanted - not the meat fest that is John's idea of pizza - artichoke hearts and mushrooms! The money is very welcomed and at this time so much more usefull for me than a gift certificate - now I can get lunch and coffee tomorrow on my day off! Thank you Anne!!!