Thursday, October 11, 2007

Just checking in

I'm off to my OB appointment in a few minutes and then it's on to Chestnut Hill and Tangled Web and Pensey's Spices for a day to myself.

In knitting news, I finished the first of my Step Socks, I'm about half done the instep of mt Green Scaly Socks (a.k.a. toe-up Pomatomus), Michael's felted messenger bag is just waiting to be sewn together and felted, the longies are waiting for the second leg to be done, a few mystery projects are waiting to get on the needles, and so many baby things are waiting to be finished. Man, I have way too many things going right now - it's scary to see everything written out like that. I'm probably taking the Green Scaly Sock with me to work on today and the Austermann Step to make a pair of baby socks if I feel like working on something different (and to finish the pattern). I have pictures of all of these things, it's just a matter of getting them from the camera to the computer now.

I have to dash - breakfast beckons (everything bagel, cream cheese and Jersey tomatoes - mmmm). TTFN!



Someone on the R8 to Fox Chase is now the proud owner of a 4 oz. bag of Penzy's Greek and Northwoods Seasoning blends. Pregnancy brain strikes again. On the otherhand, I turned the heel on the first Green Scaly Sock - let's pray it fits.