Friday, April 04, 2008

Do I get a medal now?

We went to the Please Touch Museum this morning and Michael had a meltdown when I told him it was time to leave until we walked in the door at home complete with glass-breaking shrieks which I'm sure the other riders on the bus enjoyed just as much as I did. I have to remember to just answer his questions once - every time he asked why we had to go home I answered and thus prolonged the wailing that much longer.

Still - I did manage to keep my cool the whole time. I can't wait until the weather gets better and I can take the stroller up - doesn't help much once they move to Fairmount Park, but it will make things easier until then and I can stop at Trader Joe's or Whole Foods on the way back (not to mention Starbucks).

Alex, bless him, slept through the whole thing. Thankfully he's saving his meltdowns for when we are at home.