so as not to alert Murphy...
- Trip to CHOP ER last night for Alex who was constipated and miserable - was only there for 3 hours! He was miserable all day but poured on the charm for the ER staff.
- Alex fell asleep at 10.30 in the ER and didn't wake until just before 6 this morning. I slept from 1am until 5.30 when I asked John to touch him to make sure he was all right
- Got Alex down for a morning nap at 8am and then went to bed myself until we both woke at 11am
- Got Alex down for an afternoon nap at 1 and then left for Starbucks and Wholefoods at 2pm. Got home at 4.30
- Made dinner and ate it hot
- Both boys are currently asleep, about to have quality time with husband and knitting until Alex wakes up to eat
Of course, Michael now needs a bit of TLC since the past few days have been super hard on him with Alex being so fussy, but all in all a great day.
No - I meant awful day, how horrible it would be to have this day repeat itself, no we would never want that.... ;)
As Helen pointed out I definitely want another ER trip, one that lasts many hours...