Friday, April 04, 2008

Vacation

insert Go Go's song here

I am almost giddy about this. S and our respective families are planning a 3 day/2 night trip to the shore this summer. We found a reasonable suite hotel that's only a few blocks from the beach and I cannot be more psyched. This will be the first time I've been to the ocean since the Mother's Day before Michael was born and my first vacation since my wedding anniversary in NYC again before Michael was born.

The thing I'm looking forward to the most? Waking up on Thursday morning (probably at the crack of dawn knowing Michael), packing the kids in the Phil & Teds, meeting S and her little one and walking down to the board walk for sea air, exercise, coffee, and best of all - fantastic conversation.

*sigh*

June cannot come soon enough.