Saturday, November 19, 2005

Elf chicks rule!!!!!

Today I get to pretend I'm a sociopathic, elven archer with an obession for fire and explosions for 5 hours this afternoon (or as John would say, "Pretend?"). Our party is finally off the damed boat, so my character can blow things up again - yay!

This is the perfect antidote to all of the children's television I watch during the month - oh but to catch Elmo in the blast radius. A girl can dream, *sigh* .

My character is extra cool because she has a Warforged Squirel Monkey as a familiar. We are using the Eberron Campaign setting for Dungeons & Dragons and it's lots of fun. The Artisan character class is my favorite yet - you have to love a class that allows a character to turn her weapon into a flaming burst weapon at a moment's notice.

That's it - I have come completely out of the geek closet now. And just to ground myself - I'll also be making homemade chicken broth during the game and knitting a bit.

I am so looking forward to this!