Tuesday, December 04, 2007

I suppose it's worth it...

...but I'm still cringing a bit that I am spending $17 to have $40 of groceries delivered to the house. Granted, I am 32 weeks pregnant, the high temp today is maybe going to be 40 degrees with 20-40mph wind gusts, and in the best of weather the shopping trip would take me close to 2 hours with a 1 mile walk each way. When you look at it that way, it doesn't seem too bad, but it's still annoying. I haven't been shopping at this particular store for a while now since it is such a pain for me to drag my pregnant self down there, and considering their prices are better than the closer store(and the reasons listed above) it does work out in the end.

Enough complaining - blueberry pancakes are waiting to be made.



It worked out pretty well - they gave me a $5 off coupon and the groceries got here early enough that I can make us grilled cheese sandwiches for lunch. It's not something I'm going to do every week, but a good order once a month or so is completely worth it.

On a completely different note, I am currently wearing my Green Scaly Socks! Off to eat lunch and finish off the Step Socks.