Sunday, December 23, 2007

Wish I had the camera moment...

We made quite a sight - my heavily pregnant self, John, and Michael pulling the wagon with our Christmas tree in it most of the way home from the lot. It was so cute how he insisted on doing it and then wanted to stop and "rest" several times. We skirted a meltdown a few times because he really wanted to pull it across the streets as well and then we had the meltdown when we realized that John had to pull it down our street since the sidewalk was a little too narrow for him to negotiate.

I have to say I'm really looking forward to doing this with both of them next year. I'm starting to actually enjoy the season but John and I both seem to be looking ahead for a lot of things. We wouldn't trade Michael and our experiences with him for the world (well maybe a few of his more annoying habits - have to be total honest), but when we are thinking of the Bean it's like we know our family will be complete. "The boys" just seems to roll off our tongues so easily. Life with two still scares the pants off me at times, but for the most part knowing that we'll be a complete family is so comforting and drives those fears away.

Off to finish knitting...